Improving supply chain efficiency
The dual challenges of improving energy security and reducing emissions have reinforced the case for nuclear forming part of a diverse and balanced energy mix in many countries. At Peterson Energy Logistics, we’ve been active in the nuclear sector for years, providing security and distribution center management, backed up by leading-edge digital applications within a control tower setting.
Our services for this industry
How can we help?
Planning, protocols and procurement services
If you’re a developer of nuclear power stations, our experience in logistics and supply chain management from a control tower setting can help you meet the wide range of planning requirements associated with such large-scale construction projects. We are also experienced in incident management and in developing robust security protocols throughout the energy lifecycle. In addition, with the support of our specialist procurement company, 80:20 Procurement Services, we are well placed to look after your non-strategic procurement needs.
Our control tower methodology has been designed with the construction phase of new nuclear power stations in mind. Not only can we manage multi-modal transport solutions, we can also help to maximize productivity by offering a range of ancillary services, including:
- Delivery management system (DMS) – customized to suit project requirements, a DMS minimizes construction traffic on local roads.
- End-to-end visibility and control – visibility of the multi-modal logistics supply chain, from vendor to destination.
- Real-time tracking of road transport – using GPS technology to contribute to geofencing in the local area.
- Multi-channel access – provides access to information across the supply chain and allows collaboration in real-time.
- Lighthouse – our proprietary suite of digital applications to support the real-time capture of operational data, ensuring HSEQ compliance and operational control.
- Data analytics – helps to maintain a high quality of service through effective KPI reporting.
- Alerts – stay informed of potential disruptions ahead of time, minimizing any risks to the schedule.
- Utilization of resources – regular review of supply and demand profiles helps to maximize utilization of key resources
How can we help you?
Are you looking for an quotation or do you have a question? Please let us know! We are glad to be of help or inform you of our services.